Sunday, March 02, 2008

SNL satir[iz]es MSNBC debate

I don't have the conviction to endorse Hillary Clinton over Barack Obama but I have no problem making campaign contributions to her campaign since I don't think Obama needs it [at this point]. I can however endorse her plan for universal healthcare. Let me know if you want to have a conversation about that or feel compelled to change my mind about it. I can also say that it's fair to give her fair treatment in a debate. Many times, I've see her get asked a question first and cover the groundwork such that when Obama gets to respond, he fills in the gaps and gets the last word. This SNL skit does a good job of illustrating that. [Perhaps there's a little of rooting for the home team going on but I think it's mostly because Hillary was on the show that day.]

No comments: