Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Goodbye, Genetics?

I don't know if I can really handle my schedule this semester and I might have to drop Genetics. You know... like mentally. I've been trying to attend it even though I don't have permission to register for it from the University. I keep meaning to try going in during drop-in hours but something always comes up. In this case, it was sleep and a study group. Oh, and ironically, having to go to an earlier Genetics recitation that takes place during the drop-in hours.

Maybe this post is a result of how badly I did on the hw due today I did last night. Eh... sorry for the lack of real updates. This just seems like an easy thing to post about. OH, BTW, I've hit 10% on my Gmail account. So many things I'm behind in, so many... Maybe it's my unwillingness to make tough choices.

Another potential post I could've made is my changed outlook on my personality style, having gone from an ISTJ to an ISFP. Not as exciting a type, but that's the way it is. Then, again, I haven't properly reflected on much of this these days. Oh, and I want to talk about the Iraqi elections, too.

No comments: